Corona rules and cancellation
Corona rules for us as your hosts
- We can accommodate you as a group, with the maximum group size according to the different types of ALPIN CHALET- (ALPIN CHALET- Classic 8-18 persons, ALPIN CHALET-Large 16-24 persons, ALPIN CHALET-XL 18-27 persons).
- If you are eating out, the group size in Austrian gastronomy is limited to 10 adults and their underage children per table.
For you as guests there are the rules and precautions as you will know them for the most part:
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other people outside your own group of visitors.
- Mouth and nose protection recommended for crowds
- Reserve a table in advance if possible.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Stay at home if there are signs of illness.
Where should mouth-nose protection be worn?
- On public transport and on the cable cars
- In the health sector (e.g. in pharmacies)
- For services in which the distance of at least one meter between service provider and customer cannot be maintained, unless suitable protective measures, such as a plexiglass pane, are in place.
- Markets indoor and outdoor
- Gastronomy: indoor for staff in contact with customers, for guests execpt at the seat
- Accommodation: indoor in general areas for customers and staff in contact with customers (alternative: protective device for spatial seperation)
More information about accommodation, ski schools, ski huts and ski lifts
If there is an official travel warning for our region/district at the time of departure, a free rebooking is possible. In this case we will credit your payment(s) for a later stay with us.
That means: At least no damage can occur to you.