For hobby chefs: do it yourself or as you would like, daily or the whole holidays, with breakfast, half board, private housekeeping or private cook
Full service-programme: fully catered chalet - private hotel ALPIN CHALET
All ALPIN CHALETs are self-catered holiday homes, but still, emphasise offering you the perfect service:
• At your arrival, your beds will be freshly made
• We provide you with 2 large bath towels and 1 face towel for each guest
• Each ALPIN CHALET offers a supply of washing, cosmetic and cleaning products for your convenience
You deserve to lean back and relax during your holidays. If you wish to treat yourself during your stay at your ALPIN CHALET, you can book these additional services for your group or family:
We will organise your shopping: Mail or fax us your shopping list and find your order in your fridge when you arrive at your ALPIN CHALET — this way, you can enjoy your holidays straight away. You can also order groceries and drinks, which we will deliver during your stay.
If you do not feel like cooking, our cook will be happy to prepare a delicious meal for you according to your preferences.
Our experienced housekeeping will lend you a hand with cleaning and tidying up during your stay at your ALPIN CHALET.
If you wish, we will be happy to clean your chalet during your stay.
|Shopping service||Euro 38.- / hour*|
|Private housekeeping||Euro 38.- / hour*|
|Private cooking||Euro 60.- / hour *|
|Intermediate cleaning ALPIN CHALET Classic||Euro 155.-|
|Intermediate cleaning ALPIN CHALET large & XL||Euro 210.-|
* We charge at least 2 hours for each service
Would you like freshly baked bread, rolls and pastries for breakfast? The local bakeries offer breakfast delivery — you will find a list of products including prices and an order list in your ALPIN CHALET.
Our breakfast buffet is as good as the ones in a 4-star hotel: We deliver muesli, cornflakes, a fruit basket, yoghurt, 2 different types of jam, butter, honey, Nutella, spread(s), vegetables, pastries, diverse types of bread, 2 types of fruit juice, a charcuterie and cheese plate, eggs, a variation of tea, cocoa and coffee to your ALPIN CHALET and set it up on the bar in your kitchen.
We have been cooperating with a professional catering service for years, which will serve you a scrumptious lunch or dinner of your choice. If possible, we provide vegetarian and vegan options, but for a greater selection, we recommend you to take a look at our organic catering (Anker).
How it works:
You choose a menu for the whole group, which we will prepare and deliver to your chalet. We will set up the meals on the bar in the kitchen of your ALPIN CHALET, and you can serve yourself. You only have to put your dishes in the dishwasher; the catering dishes will be picked up and cleaned the next day. Of course, we will deliver and pickup the catering as quietly as possible.
We will provide the breakfast buffet and set it up at around 8 a.m and dinner at around 6 p.m. Warm dishes will be kept warm in appropriate thermo-buffet containers. Please note that we will deliver your order in a timeframe of +/- 20 minutes to provide you with an excellent service and high quality. We thank you for your understanding.
|Breakfast buffet*||Euro 16,- / person / day**|
|Lunch or dinner menu*||Euro 28,- / person / day**|
|Half board*||Euro 40,- / person / day**|
*Minimum order: 10 people
** Children up to 2 years are free, from 2 to 6 years 50 % discount, from 6 to 15 years 30 % discount.
If you like to indulge in an all organic breakfast, would like to satisfy your hunger with a cold platter or feel like a casual dinner with DIY (vegetarian) burgers, our organic catering is perfect for you! We will deliver your breakfast and the party time package or burgers from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Organic Breakfast basic supplies Package. Deliverable for 10 to 12 persons (see photo)
• Bread and rolls from the organic baker Florian Steinbauer in Wagrain: ½ kg “Sun Bread”, 12 rolls, 6 grain rolls (Kornspitz), 6 yoghurt-grain rolls
• 2 jars of home-made jam: 200 g Austrian apricot, 200 g blueberry, 150 g forest honey
• Dairy products and eggs: 2 litres of fresh milk, 12 eggs, 400 g mild natural yoghurt, 400 g berry yoghurt, 200 g cottage cheese, 200 g cream cheese, 150 g mature mountain cheese, 150 g camembert
• 2 vegan spreads: 200 g vegetable spread, 200 g hummus
• Fresh, crisp vegetable – approx. ½ kg in total : Tomatoes, cucumber, peppers (150 g tomatoes, 200 g cucumber, 150 g peppers)
• Beef-ham from the organic butcher Ladinger in Radstadt: 200g beef-ham, 100 g dry-cured ham
• Cereals: 500 g chocolate muesli, 500 g fruit muesli, 250 g cornflakes
• 1 litre prepared breakfast foods: Bircher muesli, rice pudding, semolina pudding, polenta, porridge.
• Fruit basket: 12 pieces of fruit e.g. apples, bananas, pears (according to season) and 5 pieces of citrus fruit (lemons and oranges)
• Juices: 2 litres of apple juice, 2 litres of orange juice, ½ litre of carrot juice
• Coffee & tea: 24 espresso tabs, small tea bar with 24 bags of different flavours
• Filled sugar bowl, salt and pepper mills
PARTY TIME PACKAGE
• Bread basket with 12 slices of wholemeal bread and 12 wholegrain spelt rolls
• 250 g soured cream butter, 150 g forest honey and 200 g blueberry jam
• 200 g char-cream cheese dip with fresh horseradish
• 200 g chick-pea spread with beetroot
• 4 litres of classic Viennese goulash
• 12 pairs of beef sausages with hay-milk cheese
• 12 potato fritters or 12 eggs for fried eggs
• Small bowl of Austrian coleslaw
• Small bowl of warm lentil salad
All you need to create 24 individually designed burgers for flexitarians, vegetarians and vegans
• 12 wholegrain spelt buns and 12 buckwheat wheat buns
• 12 organic beef burgers (patties)
• 12 unripe spelt grain burgers
• 12 slices of mature mountain cheese
• onion rings, sliced gherkins and cocktail sauce
Summer version from the beginning of June
tomato and cucumber slices, steamed and marinated kohlrabi slices, chopped iceberg lettuce, hummus with garlic chive, a large tray of spicy potato and sweet potato wedges
Winter version from middle of September
steamed and marinated beetroot slices, red cabbage, chopped sugarloaf lettuce, hummus with bear’s garlic oil, a large tray of spicy potato and sweet potato wedges
You can also choose from 3 different, tasty, organic three-course menus — we are also happy to provide options for vegans and vegetarians.
4 litres of clear vegetable broth with crisp, colourful vegetables of the season
12 filets of char fried doused in white wine
leaf spinach in cream with onions and garlic, glazed carrot slices with hazel nuts, parsley potatoes with flakes of butter
24 pancakes to prepare to your taste either with fine Austrian apricot jam or cranberry foam
and 12 balls of dairy milk vanilla ice cream
4 litres of strong, clear beef broth with strips of herbed pancakes
approx. 2 kg joint of pink-roasted beef, cut into slices and served in natural juices crisp,
steamed red cabbage cooked with apple and walnuts 12 baked polenta slices
24 quark dumplings served in sugared breadcrumbs with cinnamon and hazelnuts stewed plums chunky apple & pear sauce
4 litres of cream of parsnip soup with brown bread croutons
12 three grain patties
12 cheese-bread dumplings
- thick, rich sauerkraut
- colourful beet vegetables roasted with onions
- marinated beetroot
12 baked apples with cranberry jam and walnuts and 24 small jam biscuits
|Breakfast||Euro 270,- (10-12 people)
Euro 390,- (15-18 people)
|Pary time package||Euro 270,- (10-12 people)
Euro 390,- (15-18 people)
|Burgers||Euro 270,- (10-12 people)
Euro 390,- (15-18 people)
|Three-course menu||Euro 430,- (10-12 people)
Euro 620,- (15-18 people)
The fully catered chalet is your private hotel; a holiday home just for you, but with hotel amenities. Inspired by high-class chalets in the French Alps, our fully catered chalet is the perfect choice for sophisticated guests demanding high-class culinary and gastronomic standards.
You can only book the fully catered chalet at the ALPIN CHALET XL in Wagrain or at the ALPIN CHALET Large in Filzmoos. It is available for a minimum of 18 people on a weekly basis, but we also offer special deals for short-term stays.
You will find the catering menu from Pizzeria Pinocchio in Filzmoos in your chalet. They deliver your food within 30 minutes and delivery is free of charge on orders over Euro 15,- . Restaurant tips Oberhofalm und Gsenghofalm.
Restaurants Alter Jagdhof, Weinstadl and Schnitzl-Eck offer takeaway food — and in the town centre, you will find various good restaurants.
Restaurant Ofentürl, Hotel Wieseneck, Gasthof Walchaugut and Schauphof are all located near the ALPIN CHALETs. If you want to give the illuminated natural sledge run a try at night, we recommend you to eat as the quaint Winklalm before.
In Wagrain, you can order and pick up pizza, for example at AlmMonte next to the ski lift Flying Mozart. Marias Sonnenquartier serves scrumptious food, and at rustic Edelweiß Alm you can try typic Austrian titbits. Bosek's offers a large vegetarian and vegan selection.