2 to 3 nights up to 16 people at the ALPIN CHALET Large in Filzmoos or up to 18 people at the ALPIN CHALET XL in Wagrain
|with breakfast||with half board|
|Children up to 2 years are invited|
|Children from 2 up to 6 years||90,-||120,-|
|Children from 6 up to 12 years||120,-||150,-|
|Teenagers and adults||200,-||240,-|
Minimum occupancy: 16/18 people (full-rate-guest)
Catered Chalet with B&B
• Your Chalet staff will serve the breakfast in your chalet and clean it up every day.
Catered Chalet with half board
Your Chalet staff will serve the meals in your chalet and clean it up every day.
• Breakfast buffet (3x)
• Afternoon tea with pastries (2x)
• 3-course-dinner with wine (2x)
In this price are also included:
10% VAT, clean towels and bed linen supply, free WIFI, electricity, heating costs, sauna and waste disposal, a parking deck for 4 vehicles, further parking spots in front of the chalets, cold and hot water. In Wagrain: use of the shared heated outdoor pool, free entrance to the adventure pool Wasserwelt. In Filzmoos: use of the shared indoor pool.
To pay extra:
• Tourist tax: Euro 2,- per person and day. Children under 15 years are free of charge.
• Pets on request in selected chalets: Euro 15,- per day for each pet
At all ALPIN CHALETs, a check-in is possible from 4 p.m. Check out until 9 a.m. on the day of your departure.
• All ALPIN CHALET prices are group prices: due to the low extra costs for additional people (from the 17th/19th person), you pay less if you are a bigger group. We charge up to 60% less than usual for large groups, depending on the season. For this reason we support young guests and families.
• Children under 2 years are free of charge. Children from 2 years and older count as a person.
On request we grant groups a free-of-charge temporary option up to 10 days to allow you enough time to contact all your fellow travellers and make sure everyone is on board.
With your reservation, 30% of the chalet rent is due as a deposit. The reservation is binding as soon as we receive your payment.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
One month before arrival, the full booking amount (rent, additional person, final cleaning, pets, pre-booked services) plus a deposit of Euro 1.000,- is due. We only accept bank transfer, no cash or credit cards.
If the due amount is not transferred immediately, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit as a cancellation fee for the missed rent. Don't worry; we will send you a reminder e-mail and a detailed service form in time.
The deposit will be transferred back to your account after your stay.
We recommend our guests a travel cancellation insurance to avoid financial damages caused in case of cancellation.
At the end of your stay, you will be billed for all additional services taken during your visit. We do not accept cash or credit cards; all additional costs will be covered by the deposit.
Even with the most careful handling and in the best families, things can get broken. Replacement of items and any necessary special cleaning will be charged at cost price or according to hours of work.