Each further person (19 - 27) per night: Euro 25.- from 6 years, children from 2 to 6 years Euro 15.-, children up to 2 years are invited.
These prices are for holidays from 4 nights - for shorter stays please send us an inquiry or take a look at short trips.
In this price are included:
10% VAT, clean towels and bed linen supply, free WIFI, electricity, heating costs, sauna and waste disposal, a parking deck for 6 vehicles, further parking spots in front of the chalets, cold and hot water, use of the shared heated outdoor pool, free entrance to the adventure pool Wasserwelt.
For a stay of 2 to 4 nights, one ascent and descent on the Shttleberg is included, for 5 to 9 nights 2 ascent and descent, for 10 to 13 nights 3 ascent and descent and from 14 nights 4 ascent and descent. The mountain railways charge is € 4,- per bike, regardless of the bike (child, adult, e-bike, etc.).
Extra to pay:
• Tourist tax: Euro 2,- per person and day. Children under 15 years are free of charge
• Flat rate cleaning fee Euro 420.-
• Extra room (Flatlet) one additional sleeping room for one or two persons Euro 95.- a night. Each further person a night Euro 25.- from 6 years, children from 2 to 6 years Euro 15.-, children up to 2 years are invited.
• Additional services ordered during your stay
• Pets on request in selected chalets: Euro 15,- per day for each pet
At all ALPIN CHALETs, a check-in is possible from 4 p.m. Check out until 9 a.m. on the day of your departure.
• All ALPIN CHALET prices are group prices: due to the low extra costs for additional people (from the 19th person), you pay less if you are a bigger group. We charge up to 60% less than usual for large groups, depending on the season. For this reason we support young guests and families.
In general, you can rent our ALPIN CHALETs on a weekly basis, but in low season, we offer short trips for a minimum stay of 2 nights and any day arrival.
On request we grant groups a free-of-charge temporary option up to 10 days to allow you enough time to contact all your fellow travellers and make sure everyone is on board.
With your reservation, 30% of the chalet rent is due as a deposit. The reservation is binding as soon as we receive your payment.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
One month before arrival, the full booking amount (rent, additional person, final cleaning, pets, pre-booked services) plus a deposit of Euro 1.000,- is due. We only accept bank transfer, no cash or credit cards.
If the due amount is not transferred immediately, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit as a cancellation fee for the missed rent. Don't worry; we will send you a reminder e-mail and a detailed service form in time.
The deposit will be transferred back to your account after your stay.
We recommend our guests a travel cancellation insurance to avoid financial damages caused in case of cancellation.
At the end of your stay, you will be billed for all additional services taken during your visit. We do not accept cash or credit cards; all additional costs will be covered by the deposit.
Even with the most careful handling and in the best families, things can get broken. Replacement of items and any necessary special cleaning will be charged at cost price or according to hours of work.